With Stallion Industries you can be rest assured that your property is maintained with the minimum of disruption to you and your clients and customers. The Stallion Industries operations team-monitor the quality of service and workmanship of its operatives and approved contractors to ensure they meet the high standards set by Stallion Industries.
Reactive Maintenance Services
Stallion Industries offer a comprehensive reactive maintenance service which includes:
- ‣ 24/7 dedicated reactive maintenance helpdesk manned trained staff.
- ‣ Sydney wide reactive maintenance by skilled trades, specialist & approved contractors.
- ‣ Transparent and competitive reactive maintenance rates.
- ‣ Customer satisfaction selective site visits to monitor the quality of service and workmanship.
- ‣ Management information analysis of the current cost to date by location,trade.
Building works – Electrical works – Joinery/Carpentry
Plastering works – Plumbing – Painting/Decorating
Roofing repairs – Brickwork – Flooring
Gas Works – Air Conditioning – Fire Equipment upgrades
Graffiti Removal – Boarding Up – Locksmiths – Shutters/Grilles
Line Marking – Epoxy Coatings – Concrete Repairs
Stallion Industries reactive maintenance customers include retail and other multi-outlet businesses nationwide.
Stallion Industries response times:
- ‣ 2 hour response time for any core trade to any location for extreme emergencies.
- ‣ 4 hour, same day or next day service for urgent works.
Planned Maintenance Programs
The most cost effective method of maintaining the performance of a building is to implement a planned maintenance program. Stallion Industries will assist the Customer with planned maintenance programs to ensure that any potential problems are dealt with before a crisis occurs, ensuring customers benefit from cost savings by reducing the number of reactive call outs. Customer provided planned maintenance programs are designed and scheduled to meet individual customer requirements and can incorporate compliance and environmental services. The frequency of visits (weekly, monthly or quarterly), schedule of works and cost are agreed in advance. One of the key benefits of planned maintenance is the ability to schedule works out of hours and again minimize disruption to your business. Stallion Industries has Sydney wide coverage by skilled, multi trade and specialist Stallion Industries operatives and approved contractors to ensure that your planned maintenance program will be completed on time and within the agreed budget.
‣ Plumbing and Mechanical→ Painting of public areas. Internal & External
‣ Epoxy floor painting
‣ Graffiti removal
‣ Concrete cleaning
‣ Power washing of external areas
‣ Joinery repairs and replacement
‣ Re-lamping schedules
‣ Floor cleaning and repair
‣ Roof inspections
‣ Roofing and gutter maintenance
‣ Periodic gutter cleaning